Thursday, March 12, 2009

101 Last Day Prophecies

"Behold, the former things have come to pass, And new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them."
(Isaiah 42:9)

"Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, 'My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure'."
(Isaiah 46:9-10)

“Now I tell you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe that I am He."
(John 13:19)

The Bible foretells many signs that would culminate in the last days. Jesus indicated these signs would arise together as His return drew near (Matthew 24:33-34). Though many of these prophecies won’t climax until the tribulation period, our generation is the first to see every trend in place. As the final seconds of this age tick away, these events will come into even clearer focus. Keep in mind as you read through this list that these prophecies were penned 1900 to 3500 years ago!

101 Prophecies here

No comments:

Post a Comment